This exquisite rum-based liqueur is made from specially selected, distilled sugar canes and infused with natural coconut flavours.
Smooth and delicate, we recommend using this spirit for a classic Pina Colada and other exotic, tropical fruit cocktails.
Preserving the traditional rum-making process of the Canary Islands, Ron Aguere presents this fine rum-based liqueur with coconut distilled from specially selected sugar cane to achieve a delicate rum liqueur with an alcohol content of 20 degrees and an amazing coconut flavor.
We recommend combining with pineapple or tropical fruits for a unique exotic feeling in all your cocktails.
In the Canaries, every day is a sunny day. Bring it always along with you with the magical fusion of Aguere Coco, a fine liqueur with an irresistible taste of fresh coconut
Relax and enjoy the Aguere experience!
AGUERE COCO TONIC
Who said Gin? Discover the surprising mix of Aguere Coco and tonic water!
- 1½ oz. / 45ml Aguere Coco Rum
- 1 Tonic Water
- Cinnamon Stick
- Laminated strawberries
- Add ice to a balloon glass and stir it with a spoon to cool the glass.
- Pour away the water obtained by cooling the glass.
- Cut the strawberries in thin layers and put them into the glass.
- Pour 1½ oz. of Aguere Coco then pour the tonic with a spoon.
- Put 3 thin sticks of cinnamon
MOJITO AGUERE COCO
- Create the most tropical mojito …with a touch of Aguere Coco
- 1½ oz. / 45ml Aguere Coco Rum
- 3 Lime dices
- 3 sugar tsp
- 8 spearmint leaves
- Cut a lime into 8 pieces.
- Put into a Collins glass 3 pieces of lime, 2 tsp of sugar and mash it. Then add 8-10 mint leaves and press it gently.
- Pour 1½ oz. of Aguere Coco, add crushed ice and a dash of soda water.
- Stir, fill with crushed ice and garnish with a mint bud
Feel all the passion and warmth of the Canary Islands and its people with this refreshing blend of citrus, ginger, apple... and of course Aguere Coco
- 2 oz. / 60ml Aguere Coco Rum
- 2 Orange dices
- 1 Lime dice
- 1 sugar tsp
- 3 oz. / 90ml Appel juice
- 10 gr Ginger
- Mash 10 grams of fresh ginger in a mixing glass.
- Add 2 orange dices, 1 lime dice and a tsp of white sugar.
- Muddle all together again and pour 2 oz.. of Aguere Coco together with 3 oz. of apple juice.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for around 10 seconds.
- Put 2 ice cubes into a balloon glass and double-strain it into the glass.
- Fill with crushed ice and garnish with an orange wedge.
Rum production is deeply rooted as far as the culture of the Canary Islands is concerned , infact the canaries have served as a bridge in the development and expansion of the “the sugar cane”, with Christopher Columbus taking some pieces of sugar cane from the canaries which he planted for the first time in Santo Domingo.
Destilerias San Bartolomé de Tejina S.A. is a family owned distillery that since 1948 preserves the specific craft tradition of the genuine Canarian Rum, selecting the best sugar cane blends and taking care over every single detail during the maturation process of its rums.
As part of its constant innovation and search for new products, Destilería San Bartolome de Tejina has recently launched Rum Aguere, a new concept of flavoured rum, with a state of the art packaging, made with the finest sugar cane juices which provide its characteristic cane aroma, and natural ingredients for their flavours.